CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

L.A. Colors lipstick- Mauve Glaze; review and pictures

Pin It now!

L.A. Colors lipstick in Mauve Glaze


WOW, L.A. Colors is in a roll here!!! I have yet to be disappointed with their lipsticks and today’s post is no exception! Today world, we have Mauve Glaze. For some reason, in doors it looks like a rosy-brown color. But, you are in for a surprise here!

L.A. Colors lipstick in Mauve Glaze, swatch
L.A. Colors lipstick swatch in Mauve Glaze, taken in the sunlight

L.A. Colors lipstick in Mauve Glaze, on my lips, partial light and partial shade
L.A. Colors lipstick in mauve Glaze, photo in the sunlight

Talk about $1.00 dollar well spent. This shade was purchased at Dollar Tree some months ago. That color was screaming at me, I swear! I love rosy-brown-mauve shades. For some reason, it really compliments my skin tone. Although the name is Mauve Glaze- it is a hybrid of mauve, brown, and rose. This lipstick, I swear is so pigmented just 1-2 swipes and you are set to go!!! The lipstick itself is super creamy and moisturizing. I mean, these pictures does not give the shade any justice. To me, it is that beautiful. The wear time is about 4 hours, and it leaves a beautiful color on my lips (my real lip color, but better). This is really a HG in terms of color and quality here.

So who do I recommend this to? The person who is looking for THE PERFECT Mauve lipstick. The color and price is just so perfect!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, HG QUALITY, DOLLAR GEM !!!

L.A. COLORS brand is available at: The Dollar General Store, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Ebay, Amazon and CherryCulture.com





0 comments: