CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Base Coat and Top coat- a review

Pin It now!

Revlon Colorstay Base Coat and Top Coat

I have promised this review over a week ago, and here are my thoughts.
I have been searching for a good base coat and top coat for the longest time. I have tried high end top coats as well as cheap ones. The only and honest reason that attracted me to buy Revlon it was because HEB had a coupon of 2$ off for any cosmetic item. The base and top coat retails for 4.95 each. Since I used two coupons I saved 4$. Not bad, but the real question was: Can it perform well? Let me tell you what I did and YOU be the judge. I put my hands thru abuse. Yes I did. I scrubbed, did laundry...you name it. I was completely impressed my nailpolish held up. Granted there was feathering on my tips, but no huge chips AT ALL!

I was surprised because usually by day 5, my nails look they went thru a battlefield with chipped corners galore. But after 10 days my nails still look pretty decent! There are no words that can truly justify how Revlon Colorstay Base and Top coat performed. This is honest to God Holy Grail quality. There is No need for me to look for another base or top coat, EVER. UNLESS...Revlon gets the crazy idea of discontinuing or tempering with a winning formula.
 One thing I forgot to mention and it is worthy to mention that the brush for both base coat and top coat are big. Perfect enough that in one dip you can cover the nail completely.



0 comments: