CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Added Translator to the page!!

Pin It now!


 I should have done this long time ago! So sorry! So whether English is your 2nd 3rd or 4th language, but you just have a little problem not truly understanding what I have written: the translator at the right side should do the trick! I tested it out and its pretty nifty. So, NO MORE "Lost in Translation". By the way, I love the movie!  Scarlett and Bill acted beautifully! Again My fault!

Just to let you know: I Still have a few more Nabi polishes to review, these one have glitter or have metallic sheen. I also have some new ones by Wet n Wild brand, Jordana, and Pure Ice (tempted to do a funky nail tutorial). Purchased 3 foundations as well as a powder. I will review the foundation when I put them to a test drive.

Take Care and Enjoy Labor Day which is tomorrow!

0 comments: